domingo, 1 de junio de 2014

Hey Man (Explicit Version)

No way to explain my love. Was deep, to fast and strong
Since I saw your smile, there was not more choice.
Just give me one open door and I will do the same
Cause’ man, I like you more, much more every day.

What’s going on my mind since I met you there?
I am around through every mood.
I like everything that I see from you
And no way to explain what I feel.

Tell me who cry when you feel pain and who smiles when you smile.
Tell me who can love you more than I love you. Nobody can.
Cause’ all of me loves all of you. I never gonna shut you out.
Now you’re my end, my first, my last. You woke me up, so stay.

Hey man, this is more than I’ve felt so far
everything I had been waiting
even more than I could dream.
Hey man, there cannot be any reason
in the world to change what I feel
you’re the best man I can meet.

You broke my life in two. Not kidding man, it’s true.
One part of me is dead, the other was always you.
Just give me one open door and I will do the same
Cause’ man, I like you more, much more every day.

I didn’t expect to meet someone like you
Not kidding, you left a gap on me.
What I do? I’m so dizzy since I left

I’m still breathing but without my heart.

Tell me who cry when you feel pain and who smiles when you smile.
Tell me who can love you more than I love you. Nobody can.
Cause’ all of me loves all of you. I never gonna shut you out.
Now you’re my end, my first, my last. You woke me up, so stay.

Hey manthis is more than I’ve felt so far
everything I had been waiting
even more than I could dream.
Hey manthere cannot be any reason
in the world to change what I feel
you’re the best man I can meet.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario